Thursday, May 6, 2010

hello!

Hello... Good Morning! Just wanted to check in and share my excitement about music.. lol although I am always excited about it, I have been in the studio working super hard till the wee hours of the morning almost everynight! I am still working on my group project Soopahero, but i am also working on a very exciting solo high energy yet sexy hip hop-pop project as well. Its exciting how inspired i have been getting by all this new music i have been hearing around. I love the new usher, and the new Kelis album about to drop, and being from the westcoast extremely excited for Dre to drop Detox.... I cant wait to share more about my project that we are putting together and I hope to have new music coming soon to share.
xoxo januweezy

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome news, and can't wait for the albums to come out!

    ReplyDelete